One year ago today...my book, Life's Great Dare was welcomed into the world!
I was a proud "mama" with loads of excitement, some fatigue, and a sense of anticipation of what was to come.
Now a year later, I want to thank you and share some highlights!!
- First of all, THANK YOU! From purchasing the book, to donating directly to the Love2Love Project. From writing such over-the-top book reviews, to your kind words of encouragement and support along the way. Truly - I'm grateful.
The year has been full of good things - overwhelming things - humbling things.
- Being invited to guest-blog over on Ann Voskamp's website (with over 4000 people sharing it with others!)
- Launching the book by sharing my personal story
- Being a guest on TV & podcasts as a way to bring hope to folks.
- Having over 6500 views of one of my most helpful blog posts.
- The Summer Book Club!
- Giving away oodles of freebies in all my monthly updates (remember the cookies!)
- ...and speaking to over 9,000 people at 40+ speaking events since I launched my website a little over a year ago. What a privilege to share with so many.
It's been a good year and a full year. I'm still processing all that I've experienced and learned about myself in the process.
- IN TWO WEEKS, I'll be sending my LAST monthly update for a while. I'll share with you the final totals of books sold & money given to The Love2Love Project in this first year.
- I'm also planning on taking a bit of a break over the summer months from writing and speaking - you'll find out more exclusively in my monthly update coming out in 2 weeks. Stay tuned for that and find out what I'll be up to in the coming months!
But for now...a Gift for you!
As a way to celebrate this first year, please enjoy the FREE "chapter-by-chapter-audio-book" of Life's Great Dare on SOUNDCLOUD. Read by me!!